Snooper"s Video Collection

Thursday, March 27, 2008

It Is A Great Loss of KFSO And San Fransisco

ANO

We have all received word from Melanie Morgan via email that she will no longer be broadcasting from San Fransico's KFSO.

In releases by Melanie Morgan: I just lost my job -- but I didn't lose a child... and MY LAST DAY AT KSFO RADIO





Dear Move America Forward Family,

I am writing this note to give you the news that you will no longer be hearing me on KSFO radio as part of the long running "Lee Rodgers and Melanie Morgan Show". Since we've worked together in the pro-troop movement, I wanted to make sure you were told firsthand before the news hit elsewhere.

Citadel Broadcasting, which recently acquired the ABC Radio Group - including KSFO radio, is undergoing some major financial problems, and is involved in a company-wide cost-cutting campaign. Sadly, the decision not to renew my contract is part of their cost-cutting effort. Monday, March 3, 2008, marked my last day on the airwaves at KSFO.

On the air at KSFO - captured by the San Francisco Chronicle

It has been my honor to speak to so many of you every morning for the past 14 years on KSFO as we built a conservative movement to take on radical liberals and their attacks on our brave men and women who serve this country in the U.S. military.

I want you to know something very important, and please pay close to attention to this: our very important work supporting our troops is not done, and don't think for a minute that I will give up the work we do here at Move America Forward. We've only just begun, folks!

I've never been paid a single penny in compensation for my work with Move America Forward. I do this work for free because I believe so passionately in our men and women who put on the uniform of the U.S. military and serve with honor, integrity and distinction.

On "The O'Reilly Factor" discussing Berkeley's
campaign against our troops.

Having seen our troops in the Middle East in action several times now (going all the way back to the Beirut Marine Barracks bombing in 1983 and most recently this past Christmas with our troops fighting in the war on terror), I have been deeply touched by the dedication these fine young men and women have in fighting radical Islamic jihadism.

Our troops are literally saving our children's future, and we cannot back down in our efforts in the pro-troop movement - not even for a day.

With Ollie North, visiting our troops in Kuwait

While I will miss my morning show on KSFO and my ongoing dialogue with loyal listeners, I now will have extra time and energy to support our troops. That's good news for our troops and bad news for those insult them and attempt to undermine their missions.

You can help me continue to make an impact in this regard by making a contribution to Move America Forward.

Donate Online Here:

I'm not done fighting to make a difference in this world, and I will be honored to fight by your side in honor of our military men and women who fight to preserve our liberties and protect our lives.

Melanie Morgan, Chairman, Move America Forward

We wish Melanie Morgan well in the future endeavors of broadcast excellence and look forward to seeing her and Move America Forward in March!! EAGLES UP!!

Michelle Malkin comments...
Move America Forward's Melanie Morgan is one of my favorite conservative activists. She's led countless battles against anti-military goons in the San Francisco Bay Area, traveled to Iraq to bring thank you letters to our servicemen and servicewomen on the front lines, and crossed the country to lead rallies in Washington, D.C. countering the Soros mob. [...]
EAGLES UP!!

Riehl World View disappointed:

And the libtards rejoice...

We need MORE and MORE people to speak out like Melanie Morgan.

Read more at memeorandum...

As an update...

From Michelle Malkin's post previously linked...
I know she'll land on her feet. She's a mover, shaker, and fighter–and a big asset to the conservative movement. Send her your best wishes and encouragement here. [...]

Radio Equalizer has been tracking the retarded management of the broadcasting firm here.

Continuing buzzing at Memeorandum here...