Snooper"s Video Collection

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Hypocrite Gov of New York Will Be Resigning [UPDATE]

ANO

In less than 30 minutes, Gov "Spritzer" Spitzer will be making it official that he will be stepping down as Governor of New York effective this coming Monday.

In a previous post by the unknown blogger here, we were exposed to the antics of a man that made is living chasing "his type" of criminal down. He was caught by his own advise and devices and policies that he put into place. He was also caught by the Patriot Act. How poetic is that?

However, as big as this news is, the story line is only getting bigger and deeper.


[...] "But anybody who's alleged to have been involved in a high-priced call-girl prostitution ring ... is probably not only wealthy but may be powerful. Those people probably read The Post. Are they quaking in their boots? Oh, definitely. There also might be a lot of unhappy marital conversations going on tonight."

The club's johns shelled out at least $1,000 to $5,500 an hour for services from their cream-of-the-crop call girls, who were allegedly handled by two female pimps, Temeka Rachelle Lewis and Tanya Hollander. [END]

The others include a judge or two. This is going to get uglier and I will be willing to bet that they are all members of the Elite leadership of the Leftinistra.

Stay tuned, folks.

[UPDATE(s)]

It is done...transcript below...he is sorry he got caught and his wife is going to kill him...

Transcript of the statement Gov. Eliot Spitzer delivered on Wednesday announcing his resignation:

In the past few days I've begun to atone for my private failings with my wife, Silda, my children and my entire family. The remorse I feel will always be with me. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for the love and compassion they have shown me.

From those to whom much is given, much is expected. I have been given much - the love of my family, the faith and trust of the people of New York, and the chance to lead this state. I am deeply sorry I did not live up to what was expected of me.

To every New Yorker, and to all those who believed in what I tried to stand for, I sincerely apologize. I look at my time as governor with a sense of what might have been, but I also know that as a public servant, I and the remarkable people with whom I worked have accomplished a great deal.

There is much more to be done and I cannot allow my private failings to disrupt the people's work. Over the course of my public life I have insisted, I believe correctly, that people, regardless of their position or power, take responsibility for their conduct.

I can and will ask no less of myself. For this reason I am resigning from the office of governor, and at Lt. Gov. David Paterson's request, the resignation will be effective on Monday, March 17, a date that he believes will permit an orderly transition.

I go forward with the belief, as others have said, that as human beings our greatest glory consists not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.

As I leave public life, I will first do what I need to do to help and heal myself and my family, then I will try once again, outside of politics, to serve the common good and to move toward the ideals and solutions which I believe can build a future of hope and opportunity for us and for our children.

I hope all of New York will join my prayers for my friend, David Paterson, as he embarks on his new mission and I thank the public once again for the privilege of service. Thank you very much.

Moron...

catch the flak at memeorandum at several places...here, here, here, here and here.