Snooper"s Video Collection

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Oaths Of Service...Winter Soldiers Listen Up

ANO


We hear so much from the frauds and cowards of the IVAW and similar shallow units about how they whine and were wronged and most claim they never signed up to go to war. Regardless, they have ALL violated their Oaths of Service.
The Oath of Enlistment

"I, (state name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The Oath of Office (for officers):

"I, (state name) (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of (state rank) do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance tot he same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Every single "Winter Soldier" since 1971 has violated these oaths...including John f'ing Kerry.

Period. If there were "crimes" committed, in accordance with the Oaths sworn, it was there duty to act upon it then and there through proper channels and not wait until it was convenient or until they were discharged with less than honorable discharges...disgruntled doesn't count as after-the-fact. If the "crimes" were not reported, they are as guilty as anyone else and should suffer the same fate as those they accuse.

Period.

The Winter Soldiers are frauds.