Snooper"s Video Collection

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The War Endures, but Where's the Media?

ANO

This article surprised me but it is in the Business Section of the New York Times...perhaps that is relevant, perhaps not. They cite a study conducted by the Project for Excellence in Journalism. Now, THAT is funny...excellence in journalism. That is like ethics in journalism, right? That particular concept was lost many years ago.

Nevertheless, apparently, media coverage of the war by the American major news outlets is one-fifth of what it used to be. It is said the reason for that is because of the lack of interest by the American people. That is yet another lie. The reason is that Bush was right, after all and the Lame Stream Media cannot tolerate printing anything like that at all.

Sometimes I ask myself why I even bother reading the crap in the Lame Stream Media.

A while back I penned a piece along similar lines and I called it Journalistic Malpractice: Crickets. I have yet another piece entitled, The Sins of the Lame Stream Media. Perhaps, one day, the media will once again utilize the Ethics of Journalism that all journalists, as rumor has it, have sworn an oath to follow. That being said, I'll not hold my breath.