Snooper"s Video Collection

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Duncan Hunter Endorses Mike Huckabee?

ANO


WTFO?



Political Ticker (Caliphate News Network):

Catch all the buzzards at memeorandum

I'm not exactly sure just what this means but as I have said for a LONG ASS time, this is going to be a bumpy ride, what with NOT A THING to forecast ANYTHING upon. Every thing is up in the air.

"I got to know Governor Huckabee well on the campaign trail," Huckabee said in a statement. "Of the remaining candidates I feel that he is strongly committed to strengthening national defense, constructing the border fence and meeting the challenge of China's emergence as a military superpower that is taking large portions of America's industrial base... [...]
OK. This is prank call...correct?

MacsMind: there is touch of perplexing going on over there...
Read this piece from The Hill...
Political Vindication:
I'm still trying to understand this. Mike Huckabee gets the endorsement of a guy who was hard line on illegal immigration, focused on the War On Terror, and anti-NAFTA? 'Splain that to me, Lucy!' [...]
ROFLMAO! the roller Coaster ride keeps getting bumpier...