Snooper"s Video Collection

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hillary The Fraud...the Emotional Card Comes Out

ANO

Sorry...I ain't buying into this tear-drop, voice-cracking garbage coming from Czarina. This just goes to show the entire world that the Leftinistra are emotional cretins and are unfit to lead a mule to water let alone being a CIC.

View the video here.

Memeorandum here...watch for other emotional weaklings lurking about...

Memory Lane...(slightly modified)

Pollsters: Bring out your dead!
Public: Here's one.
Pollsters: Ninepence.
Hillary: I'm not dead!
Pollsters: What?
Public: Nothing. Here's your ninepence.
Hillary: I'm not dead!
Pollsters: 'Ere. He says he's not dead!
Public: Yes, he is.
Hillary: I'm not!
Pollsters: He isn't?
Public: Well, he will be soon. He's very ill.
Hillary: I'm getting better!
Public: No, you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment.
Pollsters: Oh, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
Hillary: I don't want to go on the cart!
Public: Oh, don't be such a baby.
Pollsters: I can't take him.
Hillary: I feel fine!
Public: Well, do us a favour.
Pollsters: I can't.
Public: Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long.
Pollsters: No, I've got to go to the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.
Public: Well, when's your next round?
Pollsters: Thursday.
Hillary: I think I'll go for a walk.
Public: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Look. Isn't there something you can do?
Hillary: [singing] I feel happy. I feel happy. [whop]
Public: Ah, thanks very much.
Pollsters: Not at all. See you on Thursday.

Memeorandum