Snooper"s Video Collection

Friday, December 28, 2007

Hospital Stay

WP, TH, ANO

Friends…I just returned a few hours ago from a 2-day stay at the hospital. I thought I was having a heart attack but it turned out to be something almost as bad. The docs suspect a blood clot was the culprit so after multiple cat-scans and nuclear injection discovery tools, I am on blood thinners (beta blockers) and a cholesteral medication. I was at around 375. HOLY COW!! No wonder I have been feeling TIRED recently.


Anyway, as I was “resting”, I had MANY conversations with doctors, nurses and technicians. I found ONE person out of 20 AGAINST the troop “surge” (bad term…should be reinforcements). ALL but one expressed 100% favorable comments and several had some GREAT ideas. 3 said they have checked out Victory Caucus and will join in the effort to defeat the defeatocrats and the White Flag Morons.

The 1 and only dissenter I ran across was a decenter because it was CLUELESS as to what is going on in the world. At least I gotit to think about something other than body piercings and Rap Crap Music.

We had a successful outing here in Texas.

Labels: , ,