Snooper"s Video Collection

Monday, February 25, 2008

An Award I Got

ANO, WP, TH

I don’t get it but I got one of these and I think I am thankful…LOL!! I am not sure what it all means but Miss Beth has said that I have been tagged.


I supose that I am to choose 5 other bloggers that cause me to think and at times to rethink issues. I also am guessing that I cannot choose a blogger that has already chosen me…I think.Here is my list.

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:

1). If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2). Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3). Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

CONGRATULATIONS to all and thanks again to Miss Beth for the honor!